11 May 2015

Okean Elzy: Paris concert, 5 April 2015

Finally, here are some pictures & videos of the concert at the Olympia Hall!

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

As said in an older post, I had the pleasure to manage the official communication of this concert with French media. It was quite challenging because I had only a few weeks to do so... but it was a great experience! I would like to thank again Svyatoslav Vakarchuk & Okean Elzy Official team for the trust they have placed in me. I really appreciate the chance they gave me.


Needless to say that I'm still lending a hand via the new Official Twitter account for French speakers: @OEFrance. I'm sure that a lot of things can happen now, but we have to maintain regular contact with media and fans!

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak
Honestly, I think that I could write a book about this concert... :) But to make a long story (quite!) short, here are the most important information about this amazing evening:

At first, I would like to answer to the question that everyone is asking me since a few weeks: "So, Alexa, did you finally meet Svyatoslav?" :))
Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak
The answer is "No!"
- No? But how the hell is it possible?!!
- First of all, because I haven't asked for it...
- ... Really? Are you stupid or... what?!!
- :)) I'm, probably! But the main reason is that I knew that he would be very busy, that he was there to perform a show, to share a moment with his fans and that he also had to answer to journalists... Of course, I would have been very happy to exchange a few words with him, but things should happen when time has come... It was not the right time!... That's all! But I know that he wanted to speak with me before the concert - the organizer of the show was so happy to inform me about this! :)
Unfortunately, we didn't manage to meet each others... As expected, Slava was too busy! But we exchanged a few words via Twitter later and we agreed on a meeting in Paris or in Kiev. That's nice!

Press Release #3 - O.E. @  Olympia Hall
© AleXa - 2015

Returning back to the concert, all I can say is that Okean Elzy on stage at the Olympia Hall was amazing because there was 
  • More than 1500 spectators 
  • A multicultural audience with Ukrainians, French, Russians & Belarusians people
  • A warm and festive atmosphere
  • Boys with the blue & yellow Ukrainian flag
  • Girls wearing vyshyvankas (traditional embroidered blouses) & flowers in their hair 
  • Warm smiles on everyone's faces 
  • A time for sharing while respecting differences
  • About a 3 hours show with energy and emotion 
  • 23 songs for a musical journey between alternative rock... and romantic ballads
  • Svyatoslav Vakarchuk's warm voice singing about love, freedom & hope 
  • A loving tribute to Edith Piaf...
Feel free to read on the web the a/m Press Release that I created to thank medias & fans. 

Here is also Euronews report: 


Believe it or not but, since then, more and more Westerners are visiting this blog... :)  
Thank you all!

I would like also to give here a very special thanks to Youry Bilak for his permission to use his photographs for my communication after the show. Please, have a look at his blog... He is doing such a great work! 
 
Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak
Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak


Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak
Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Okean Elzy - Paris - 5 Apr. 2015
Photo : © Youry Bilak

Videos of this Paris concert are very rare... but here are those I've found:
Everything started with the Ukrainian national anthem... Emotions!












For sure, this evening will live in my heart forever...