20 August 2014

Okean Elzy: 'Дівчина (з іншого життя) - Divchyna (z inshogo zhyttya)' - Videos

I've discovered Okean Elzy with this song: 'Дівчина (з іншого життя) - Divchyna (z inshogo zhyttya) - The Girl (of another life)'. This was back in August 2011...


I clearly remember how it happened. I've found by chance this video on the Internet: with these nice pictures and the audio extracted from the album 'Supersymetriya', it was magic to listen to Svyatoslav Vakarchuk's warm voice...
Yes, it was love at first listen! :)



Many videos of 'Divchyna' are available on the Web and it's a bit difficult to find those with a high sound and image quality... but this one is interesting too!



I always have a preference for Live performances. What do you think of this one? 



I know you are going to tell me: 'That's very nice !... but what do the lyrics mean?!'
That's indeed a very good question. Words are so romantic and poetic! I'll for sure have to translate them into English... but this will be the subject of another post.
Wait and see... :)

AleXa