09 March 2015

Okean Elzy: NYC concerts - 27 & 28 February 2015

Finaly, here are some pictures and videos of the 2 Okean Elzy concerts in New-York City!


Sorry for being a bit late, but I was busy these days with a new french translation of a beautiful song of my favorite songwriter, Svyatoslav Vakarchuk... In such cases, world can collapse: I probably wouldn't pay any attention at all! ;-)

Okean Elzy - New-York - Feb. 2015
Photogr. Unkn.

Thanks to my friend Inna - who attended to both shows - and to the members of the Official Fan-Club, I found some beautiful pictures and nice videos.

Okean Elzy - New-York - Feb. 2015
Photo: © Lana Asaulenko

Okean Elzy - New-York - Feb. 2015
Photo: © Lana Asaulenko

Okean Elzy - New-York - Feb. 2015
Photo: © Lana Asaulenko

Okean Elzy - New-York - Feb. 2015
Photo: © Lana Asaulenko

Okean Elzy - New-York - Feb. 2015
Photo: © Lana Asaulenko

Okean Elzy - New-York - Feb. 2015
Photo: © Lana Asaulenko

 Other pictures can be found on Facebook:

And what about a bit of music now?








My friend Inna told me: "It was amazing!!!"... Should I say that I'm not surprised by her conclusion? ;-)

And what is Slava's conclusion after these concerts?


It seems that everybody had pleasant evenings in NYC!