18 November 2014

Okean Elzy: Learning French with Svyatoslav Vakarchuk? A special gift for my favorite composer!

I was in London this weekend for the Okean Elzy concert. It was just amazing! Some pictures & videos will be posted this week here - I'm still collecting some information from other sources. All I can say is that it was a great performance and a very moving evening!



Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to meet Svyatoslav Vakarchuk - I've been told twice 'No backstage for security reasons!... Sorry !' So, I still have this special gift for him: "Learning French with Svyatoslav Vakarchuk", a booklet with some of my translations of his songs!








I know that Svyatoslav wants to learn French - honestly, I have the feeling that he already speaks it a bit! He may find it interesting: words are so good! :)

It seems that Ukrainian people are happy to know that I created a blog in English devoted to Okean Elzy and they are proud that his words are translated into French... Some of them told me: 'He must know! He will be so happy!'...
I hope so! But for sure, he must be informed! Speak to you in Paris, Slava!