15 November 2015

Okean of Emotions: Thanks for your support to French people after the Paris attacks

Dear friends & readers,

After the awful events of Friday night in Paris, I want to thank you all for your messages of support. They really touched my heart. 


Today, France is still in shock, but we won't let fear and violence win!


© AquaSixio

To tell you the truth, I've been informed of the situation by… Svyatoslav Vakarchuk!
You know how it is: we all have some habits… Yesterday - it was about 7 a.m. -  after I've checked my emails, I had a quick look at the messages exchanged at the Okean Elzy official fan-club. Everything seemed to be normal... But a few minutes later, I've discovered Slava's words on Twitter and… I couldn't believe it!


Of course, I turned on the TV and… :( I couldn't find words to express my feelings.
When I had recovered my senses, I answered to Slava's message… I also could have added something like "We will take care of your heart as we are taking care of ourselves. Thanks for lending it to us for a while… Don't worry: все буде добре!"


During the whole day, I've received a lot of messages from around the world: the support, prayers and messages of solidarity that French people have received are very inspiring.




Thanks again, my friends!

We can say a lot of things about French :), but they have courage when they must fight for liberty & freedom... 

Since January 2014, I keep saying that I learn a lot from Ukrainians: they show such a courage and such an incredible determination! Yes, to defend your rights & your freedom has a cost... (The history of both our countries proves it). But I'm learning a lot every day: Ukrainians remind to French what are the most important values. I'm afraid that, here, most of us have forgotten what it was...
Here or there, it's terrible to see that only tragic circumstances make us react... But I have hope. For sure, soon "все буде добре - everything will be all right". 




Let us try together to make the world a better place.
God bless you!