02 October 2014

Okean Elzy: 'Коли тобi важко' - 'When you find it difficult'... Because I had bad times!

Dear Friends & Readers,

Sorry for these few days of silence... I was sick and I needed to recover! (Suffering of chronic pain is a mess...)


Photogr.: Unkn.

In such difficult moments, how do I find the necessary strength to believe in tomorrow? By listening to Okean Elzy music and going deeper into Slava Vakarchuk's words, of course! :)

I don't know why I've listened to this song for hours these days...

'Коли тобi важко - Koly Tobi Vazhko' - 'When you find it difficult'




The chorus says:

'But honestly, who told you that this would be easy? (x3)
And can you really live with no ambition?'

One of my dreams was to learn Ukrainian language and to sing these beautiful Ukrainian traditional songs... It now became a reality! :-)
AleXa