20 January 2016

Okean Elzy France: About the meeting to be held in Paris on Saturday

As you may know, I will attend to the 1st Forum of French-Ukrainian Associations that will take place in Paris on Saturday. 

To me, this day is special because, for the 1st time, I'll have the opportunity to talk face-to-face and for hours about Okean Elzy's music. :)  And even if it is also a quite challenging event (there was a lot to do), I'm sure this will be a great experience!



Official poster of the 1st Forum of French-Ukrainian Associations
© Centre Culturel de l'Ambassade d'Ukraine en France


On top of meeting Okean Elzy fans and my Ukrainian friends, I'll will for sure create new contacts. It's an opportunity that I must seize!


I don't want to tell you that much about what I prepared for this meeting... but here are a few items that I can share with you today!

- First of all, I had to improve the design of the Okean Elzy France's logo. This picture will be published in a booklet which will list all the French-Ukrainian Associations existing in France.

Okean Elzy France logo
© Alexa Heinze - 2016


It was therefore important for me that people understand at a glance what I'm talking about:
  • Okean Elzy
  • Rock music
  • France
  • Ukraine
I then had to develop a recognisable visual identity and, from the 1st comments I get, it seems that I've managed to do so. :)

- I also had to create my own business card. How the hell can you build strong professional relationships without it?! :)

Okean Elzy France - Business card
© Alexa Heinze - 2016

Okean Elzy France - Business card
© Alexa Heinze - 2016

- I created an invitation card that I sent to my contacts and that I shared on social networks.

Okean Elzy France - Invitation card
© Alexa Heinze - 2016

- In addition, promotional, informational materials and different presents will be distributed... But this is a surprise action of my "communication campaign" that I won't tell you about yet! :))

Okean Elzy France - French communication campaign
© Alexa Heinze - 2016

More information to follow soon... In the meantime, I look forward to meeting you in Paris on Saturday. 

"Rendez-vous à Paris !"


PS - Believe it or not, but in French a "Rendez-Vous" is generally understood as a business appointment. :) Anyway, on Saturday we will speak about my first love stories which are music, poetry & Ukraine... All of that is about passion!