06 August 2015

Okean Elzy: Latest news - 6 August 2015

Dear Friends and Readers,
I'm silent since a few weeks... Sorry!

The thing is that I am on annual leave - I really needed a break :) - and, if I'm neither in Ukraine nor by the Ocean, I now realise that I cannot do without my ukrainian handbook and without Okean Elzy's music... :) Things are changing but are always the same!

© AleXa - Okean of Emotions - 2014

That said, I would like to share with you 3 informations about our favourite rock band:
  • Okean Elzy will perform a concert this Saturday in Batumi - Georgia.


  • On the 25th of July, Slava Vakarchuk confirmed that the band was still working on the new album. Please, have a look at the video he posted on Twitter. A "hard work", he says... :))
Source: S.Vakarchuk - Twitter

  • A new video was recorded in Kiev on the 26th of July for the next coming song "Життя починається знов - Life begins anew".
Source: S.Vakarchuk - Twitter

 I don't know when it will be released but I cannot wait any longer! :)

More information to follow soon...